Strengthening Islamic Schools in America
The ISLA is here to serve Islamic schools – to help you make your school the best it can be.
Steep Discounts – Professional Development
To qualify for the steep discount on Professional Development, your school must be an ISLA Member School.
How to Become an ISLA Member School
- Click on Update/Register a School
- Follow the instructions to update your school
- Take membership (follow directions)
More about the Discounted Professional Development Opportunity for Your School
The ISLA offers a significant discount on Professional Development to ISLA Member schools:
- Your school pays for the airfare, food, and lodging.
- The presenter agrees to a significantly discounted fee for the one workshop.
- If you and the presenter agree, more professional development days/workshops may be added to the visit. These additional days/hours are usually (not always) at full cost and must be arranged directly between you and the presenter.
- You are welcome to invite other Islamic schools, but they must pay the ISLA for their participation (restrictions apply, please inquire).
All presenters are highly qualified in the field of education, and all are ISLA Board members.
Dr. Seema Imam, Ed.D.
Mussarut Jabeen, MA
Kathy Jamil, MA
Matthew Moes, MA
Dr. Patricia Salahuddin, Ed.D.
Dr. Fawzia Tung