1st Grade through 4th Grade Teacher
Description and Requirements
1st grade – 5th grade homeroom teachers
Izzadeen Academy is the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Florida. Join us for this amazing opportunity to be part of this new school’s success story as we make history. Izzadeen Academy is going to promote Islamic spiritual and moral values based on the Qur’an. We are committed to providing students with a solid, accredited educational foundation in mathematics, science, language arts, social studies, Islam, and Qur’an. Izzadeen Academy is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill 1st grade – 5th grade homeroom teachers in the areas of core subjects (Math, English, Science, SS).
Job Purpose: To be a role model for their students, to train their students to be future leaders, and to provide an appropriate educational atmosphere that encourages positive student learning while participating in a dynamic classroom setting, and advance in the school’s programs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the same field.
- 3+ years of school teaching in the same field.
- Great presentation and communication skills with students, parents, and staff.
- Ability to coach, inspire, and lead others.Preferred:
- A teaching license
- Good Islamic background and the Arabic language.
The performance of this job will be evaluated by provisions as outlined in the negotiated contract between the School Board and the Principal of Izzadeen Academy. Candidate should be able to wear Islamic dress code and respect the Islamic faith values and culture.
- Salary commensurate with experience education level
- Health care
- Optional retirement plan
- Tuition discount for dependents
- Professional Development Program
- Tuition Assistance for the Academy’s related programs
Please register here: https://forms.gle/syCcWaP6aUbbHtW17 by July 12th.
Elementary teacher (1-5) (Full Time)
Pay and Benefits
Basic salary will range from $30,000 - $42,000 + relocation & moving allowance for applicable candidates. The salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Name: Isa Alhaj Hussein
Title: HR ManagerEmail: HR@IzzadeenAcademy.org