4th, 5th, 6th Grade Teachers
Description and Requirements
The 4th – 6th grade teachers should be able to create an Islamic environment for students using methods and techniques appropriate for the grade level. He/she will adapt classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans within established lesson plans. He/she will assess student progress towards objectives, expectations, and/or goals for the purpose of providing feedback to students, parents and administration. The Teacher will collaborate with instructional staff, other school personnel, parents and a variety of community resources for the purpose of improving the overall quality of student outcomes and achieving established classroom objectives in support of the school Mission and Vision.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers lessons on elementary reading, writing and mathematics and also introduce basic science concepts to students.
- Facilitates student’s learning through use of arts, crafts, games, etc. for the purpose of improving the student’s academic success.
- Monitors students in a variety of educational environments (e.g. classroom, playground, field trips, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Models conversation, manners, clean up activities, listening skills, etc. for the purpose of demonstrating appropriate social and interpersonal behavior.
- Organizes age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities for the purpose of ensuring student participation in learning activities.
- Participates in a variety of meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Prepares a variety of written materials (e.g. grades, attendance, student records, etc.) for the purpose of documenting student progress and meeting mandated requirements.
- Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns and/or directing to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Teacher Certifications required. Excellent communication skills. Strong organizational skills . Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with parents, children, and staff. 2+years experience preferred.
Pay and Benefits
SALARY RANGE Salary commensurate with experience. Relocation funding available. Health benefit reimbursements, rental discounts. Daily Lunch, paid vacation, Islamic Environment, benefitting the future Ummah :)
Name: Rasheed Shamma
Title: PresidentEmail: email@example.com
Universal Muslim Academy
2201 Chickasaw St, Cincinnati, OH 45219, USA