Description and Requirements
Essential Job Responsibilities: Serve as the Financial Officer and Human Resource Manager for the Academy. Ensures the Academy office runs smoothly and efficiently in the daily operation. Ensures all items needed to effectively run a school office are in order and are maintained.
Provide fiscal responsibility by:
- Assisting with development and maintenance of school budget (including operating expenses, scholarship fund, activity fund, and food service accounts).
- Managing payroll for certified, support staff and substitutes
- Managing FACTS – tuition collection and assistance account
- Depositing funds for fund raisers, fines, lost text books, lost library books, clubs, etc. in bank direct deposit
- Maintaining building fees and grant budgets, handling monies and payroll and coordinating building usage
- Reporting account balances to department heads and grant administrators
- Generating and processing requisitions and purchase orders as needed
- Handling accounts payables and receivables
- Ordering office equipment, building equipment and supplies for students and staff
- Working with vendors to resolve problems with purchase orders and shipments
- Handling donations
Contribute to Human Resource Management by:
- Gather and analyze comparable school wage and salary scales to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state laws.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, retirement plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and other employee benefits.
- Develops and maintains a system for monitoring staff credentials.
- Schedules review and updates of the staff handbook.
- Processing professional, vacation and personal leave requests, requisitions for professional meeting expenses and requisitions for mileage reimbursements.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and assists in conducting exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
Manage Building Maintenance by:
- Contracting maintenance, cleaning and repairs for the building (i.e. landscaping, A/C, etc.)
- Overseeing the day-to-day maintenance and cleaning of the building
Supports Board of Trustees by:
- Works cooperatively with the Board Chair in the development and preparation of Board meeting agendas.
- Serves as Secretary to the Board and prepares and distributes the minutes of each meeting.
- Advises the Board in matters of elections and committees per the Board by-laws.
- Prepares a report of donations for the Board agendas.
- Provides a monthly (quarterly) report of accounts and funds to the Board.
- Assists the Board Chair with the preparation of the Annual Report.
Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, banking and reporting financial data.
Administrative (Full Time)
August 9, 2021
Pay and Benefits
Medical Insurance Social Security Workman’s Compensation Tuition Assistance Child Tuition Discount
Name: Marie Marawi
Title: PrincipalEmail: email@example.com
El Sewedy International Academy of Cincinnati
8094 Plantation Dr, West Chester Township, OH 45069, USA