Elementary Homeroom and/or Core Subject Teacher (All Levels)
Description and Requirements
Peace Academy is looking for committed and talented teachers to join our team of dedicated and exceptional builders and nurturers of excellent Muslim American scholars.
Associate’s Degree (minimum requirement), Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred;
Teacher certification and/or teaching experience;
Updated Resume with 2 references/ recommendation letters.
• Align with/ Commit to our school’s mission, vision, and goals;
• Develop and implement weekly lesson plans using CCSS;
• Be able to implement the use of technology in daily classroom activities (Google Certification preferred);
• Build good rapport and demonstrate positive interaction with students to support character building and learning;
• Establish good relationship and regular communication with parents;
• Participate in staff meetings and school-related activities;
• Demonstrate positive attitude, professionalism, and willingness to grow professionally.
- Competitive salaries (based on qualification and experience);
- Health & dental insurance (through BCBS of Oklahoma);
- Paid sick and personal days, in accordance with our policy;
- Islamic work environment;
- Relocation incentive.
Elementary teacher (1-5), High school teacher (9-12), Middle school teacher (6-8) (Full Time)
August 2, 2021
Name: Rania Kawas Hamdan
Title: PrincipalEmail: Office@patulsa.org
4620 S Irvington Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135, USA