Teachers, Staff, Principal
Position Title: Elementary School Teacher
Position Type: Full Time
Start Date: 08/22/2022
Izzadeen Academy – Kissimmee USA
Why Work Here?
“Great place to work, when you join the team, you become part of the family.”
Start date August 22, 2022 tentative to change could be a few days earlier
Izzadeen Academy is a private school in Kissimmee, FL. We teach an Islamic-centered education, developing students in mind, body, and soul through effective and engaging academics, and Islamic integration. Our school offers a wide variety of services. We have a low student/teacher ratio and data driven instruction, which promote the overwhelming success of the school.
Several Teaching Positions Available:
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- VPK Director
- Teacher’s assistants
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities for this position include (but not limited) to the following:
- Genuine care for students and the learning process.
- Follow the provided school curriculum.
- Prepares activities based on the curriculum.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the children
- Maintain regular communication with parents, as well as the Superintendent and contribute to the effective operation of the overall education center
Qualifications include (but not limited to):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in education from an accredited college / university
- Must have a warm and supportive attitude and disposition toward working with children and their families
- Must be reliable and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background screening
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Competitive salaries & paid time off
- Discounted private school rates for your children
If you are interested in joining our family, please send your resume for immediate consideration.
About Izzadeen Academy:
Izzadeen Academy was founded in 2019.
We are a Private Islamic School and the only one of its kind in the county. We offer Pre-K-8, through 12th grade education.
Office Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Class Schedule: Mon-Thursday 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM:
At, Izzadeen Academy, we provide high quality instruction in traditional classrooms with low student/teacher ratios. The average class size is 14 students, allowing the teacher to be intimately involved in all aspects of each child’s education.
Our ESE classrooms typically have lower student/teacher ratios. These classrooms provide an alternative for students who struggle in a traditional classroom setting or who need more one-on-one attention. Our goal for most of our students is to bring them to their natural grade level over a 1–3-year period and transition them into a more traditional setting. Our ESE classrooms are equipped with the latest in technology.
Our campus includes an extra-large playground for our preschool and elementary students. As well as a large field for our outdoor PE classes and extracurricular sports programs.
Interested in becoming part of our family? What are you waiting for? Send us your resume for one of our school openings and start right away. See you soon.
Company website: http://www.izzadeenacademy.org
Company address: 4992 W Irlo Brownson Memorial Hwy
Position TypeAdministrative, Day Care staff, Early Education teacher (Pre-K-KG), Elementary teacher (1-5), Middle school teacher (6-8), Office staff, Other (Full Time)
Name: Izzadeen Academy
Title: HREmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4992 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA