Elementary School Teaching Position
Position Title: Elementary School Teaching Position
Position Type: Full Time
Number of Positions: 2
Salary Range: 39,000
Application Deadline: May 2023
Start Date: September 2023
Location: Somerset NJ
Sadiq School is looking for a committed full-time teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements and school curricula. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the student’s interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Location: Sadiq School, 49 Cedar Grove Lane Somerset, NJ 08873
● Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
● Promote interactive and differentiated learning
● Develop and follow lesson plans based on the school curricula
● Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
● Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
● Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
● Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in meetings, as required
● Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
● Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
● Evaluate children’s performance and progress and offer improvement plans
● Administer placement testing and determine appropriate placement for students, as required by the NJ DOE
● Work cooperatively with administrative staff to meet the educational needs of the students.
● Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
● Proven experience as a teacher; a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in the preschool, Kindergarten, or elementary school, desired
● Certification is highly desirable.
● Good knowledge of child development
● Must enjoy working with children
● Attention to detail, well-organized and committed
● Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines.
● Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
● Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
● Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
-Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Education.
– Two years of teaching experience.
-Candidates must be U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or eligible non-citizen to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Elementary Teacher Position” on the subject.
Please visit us at: www.sadiqschool.com
Position TypeEarly Education teacher (Pre-K-KG), Elementary teacher (1-5) (Full Time)
Start DateSeptember 2023
Application DeadlineMay 2023
Name: Maedah Asadzadeh
Title: Vice-PrincipalEmail: email@example.com