Full-Time Middle/High School Math Teacher Position
Description and Requirements
FULL-TIME MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER POSITION
- Guidance Academy, a well-established and rapidly growing K-12 Islamic school in South Milwaukee (Wisconsin) is actively seeking to hire a certified and highly qualified Middle/High School Math teacher.
- A bachelor’s degree in Math is the minimum educational requirement to apply for this position. A Master’s degree in Math or a closely related field is a plus.
- A minimum of two successful years in teaching Math in a public or private school.
- Candidates who have earned their degrees from US accredited colleges/universities will be given preference.
- The teacher would be responsible to teach Grade 5 Math, Grade 6 Math, Grade 7 Math, Grade 8 Math, and Algebra 1 (Grade 9).
- With small to medium class size, well-mannered students, and a wonderful staff that work together to support one another, Guidance Academy is a great place to work.
- We are looking to hire immediately.
- Guidance Academy offers a competitive salary.
- Guidance Academy provides all staff with on-going quality professional development programs.
- Please send an updated resume to the school principal, Dr. Abdelmadjid Mokhtari at: email@example.com
- For more information about our school, please visit: www.guidancemke.org/
- Jazaakumul’laahu khayran, Aameen.
December 20, 2019
Name: Dr. Abdelmadjid Mokhtari
Title: PrincipalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1800 16th Ave, South Milwaukee, WI 53172, USA