Principal, Elementary Principal and Assistant Principals
Description and Requirements
Garden of the Sahaba Academy (GSA) seeks individuals with Islamic background, visionary leadership and strong administrative skills to serve in a PreK-12th grade full-time Islamic School. Currently considering positions for Principal, Elementary Principal and Assistant Principals
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for State of Florida certification.
- Candidate must be prepared academically in the field of educational leadership.
- Candidate should have demonstrated the ability to evaluate and develop curriculum and make instructional improvements.
- Focused consideration will be given to references indicating exceptional teaching, administrative and leadership expertise; a collaborative orientation to problem solving; college and graduate grades; various life/work experiences that contribute to overall qualifications; strong interpersonal communication skills, organizing and planning skills.
- Experience as Principal/ Vice Principal at an Islamic School with High School program is preferred.
GSA is located in Boca Raton, Florida and Fully Accredited by SACS-FCIS/FKC
Administrative (Full Time)
August 6th, 2018
Pay and Benefits
Salary will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications and meeting the established criteria.
Name: Mohammed Naweed
Title: Chairman of the BoardEmail: email@example.com
Garden of the Sahaba Academy
3100 NW 5th Ave, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA