Homeroom & Arabic/Quran/Islamic Studies Teachers
Description and Requirements
Tarbiyah Academy is looking to hire a state certified homeroom teacher and an Arabic, Quran, Islamic Studies (AQI) teacher. All teachers are provided with certified IB Training as well as extensive benefits. Our teachers are of the highest paid Islamic School teachers in the State of Maryland.
- The ideal homeroom candidate will have state certification (any state) with a minimum of a bachelors degree in teaching or education. Masters degree and experience in an IB school are not required but would highlight a candidate’s application.
- The ideal Arabic/Quran/Islamic Studies teacher will have at least 2 years of experience teaching any of those subjects, a minimum of a bachelors degree in Arabic/Quran/Islamic Studies or a related field. Ijaza in Quran is not mandatory but is highly desired.
We value our teachers as integral members of our school team. Teachers at Tarbiyah Academy contribute to the daily administrative decisions, are active decision makers in the school’s growth plan, and are given unprecedented freedom and resources to enable them to better educate our students.
In short, at Tarbiyah Academy, we believe that it’s important to listen to our teacher’s opinions and ideas as they are the ones working tirelessly in the trenches to educate the future of our ummah.
- To learn more about these two positions, read the job descriptions available at: http://www.tarbiyahacademy.com/employment
- To apply to Tarbiyah Academy, please visit our website and fill our online application:
- To learn more about our classrooms, visit our online picture gallery available via Facebook at:
Elementary teacher (1-5) (Full Time)
August 8, 2018
Until Position is Fulfilled
Pay and Benefits
Certified Teachers with Bachelors Degree start at $42,000. Benefits: As a full time employee you’d be entitled to the following benefits:
- Premier Professional Development from IB and other organizations = $1000 per workshop paid by the school
- 2-week Winter Break, 2-week Spring Break, 10 Professional Development Days with no students, once a week ½ day for PDD, grading, and collaboration, Shorter days during Ramadan
- 6 Paid time Off Days
- Working in a state of the art facility with SMARTBoard technology, mobile lab, document cameras, and more.
- Complimentary After Care for Tarbiyah Academy students of employees
- Great Team environment, incredible growth in your career and future prospects.
Name: Rasha El-Haggan
Title: Head of SchoolEmail: email@example.com
6785 Business Pkwy, Elkridge, MD 21075, USA