Elementary, Middle, and high School
Description and Requirements
Furqaan Academy, Bolingbrook, IL, is now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Homeroom Teachers
- J.H. /H.S Subject Teachers
- Arabic Teachers
- Islamic Studies Teachers
- Quran Teachers
- Must have a Bachelors Degree
- Teaching experience of at least 2 years (preferred)
- Teaching Certificate preferred
- Must be proficient in English language.
- Implementing the Common Core Standards.
- Planning and preparing engaging lesson plans in accordance with our approved curriculum.
- Maintaining curriculum maps; submitting weekly lesson plans.
- Motivating students to continual personal improvement.
- Managing the classroom to facilitate an effective and respectful classroom environment.
- Small classroom sizes.
- Islamic Environment
- Tuition discounts for children of faculty
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Paid sick and personal days
Please apply on school website: https://www.furqaanacademy.org/about-us/jobs/
Only legal residents and citizens of the U.S will be considered. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
Elementary teacher (1-5), High school teacher (9-12), Middle school teacher (6-8) (Full Time)
August 6, 2018
Name: Haiat Bousmaha
Title: PrincipalEmail: email@example.com