Homeroom teacher for KG - 5th grade
Description and Requirements
Homeroom teacher for KG – 5th grade
1) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2) Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
3) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4) Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
5) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
6) Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
7) Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
8) Assign and grade class work and homework.
9) Read books to entire classes or small groups.
10) Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students’ progress.
11) Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
Pay and Benefits
Pay is depending on experience. www.isoni.org
Name: Abdulwahab Abashaar
Title: School PrincipalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Leadership School
4508 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46825, USA