Description and Requirements
Islamic Services Foundation (ISF) is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization established and registered in the State of Texas since 1989. The Islamic Services Foundation Quran Institutes is dedicated to Muslim families in the Dallas metropolitan area for the purpose of establishing an educational qur’anic institution as an exemplary Quran learning environment at all levels.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for providing support to the IQI. These duties include but not limited to: General Support, Records keeping, coordinating and scheduling events, communicating with IQI parents, communicating with IQI teachers and staff, collection of payments and other IQI Administrative duties as described below.
- Direct reporting to the IQI committee chairman.
- Communicate with ISF Operation Manager in all matters related to IQI accounting, working hour’s timesheet, vacation, and other personal benefits and matters.
- Coordinate with the IQI head of technical affairs, sh. Ramadan Sabbagh, to ensure that all administrative affairs related to supporting the teachers, staff, and summer program are addressed properly and on time.
- The IQI Administrator for both the IQI full time and the IQI part time programs. Duties include:
- Tuition Collection. IQI Administrator shall apply the collection policy and shall make sure all tuitions are collected per policy.
- Implement the financial aid policy.
- Update the registration forms to include a clear tuition structure per number of hours and/or days.
- Implement students’ enrollment process for the new and the returned students.
- Create and maintain student files and waiting lists.
- Implement IQI students’ discipline policy as described in the IQI student handbook.
- Create and maintain/update the IQI Teaching reference materials per grade level, and shall ensure that a teaching curriculum per grade level is available for the current and the future teachers.
- Plan and coordinate special events to celebrate students’ performances and graduations.
- Help as needed with the efforts of marketing the IQI.
- Monitor and oversee IQI students’ safety and conduct on the premises.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
- IQI Support.
- IQI teachers and staff attendance record
- Student Registration and documentation
- Student attendance record
- Edit, revise and type documents as needed
- Student tuition collection
- IQI program feedback and evaluation
- Be able to substitute and help in teaching duties.
- IQI phone and email support as needed.
- IQI Accounting Support
- Reporting IQI payments collection, bank deposits, students’ tuition record, and other accounting and financial records to the ISF accounting department.
- Carry out any duties related to ISF operations upon IQI committee chairman request.
ISF IQI Administrator is a part time job. We expect the leading candidate working ethics will lead to a possible future full time position at the organization. Salary will be disclosed during the interview process depending on
Administrative (Part Time)
Name: Ammar Qashshu
Title: IQI AdminEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighter Horizons Academy - College Preparatory
3145 Medical Plaza Dr, Garland, TX 75044, USA