Sales Manager Position
Description and Requirements
Job Title: Sales Manager: Educational Books
Position Type: Full-Time
Islamic Services Foundation- Islamic Curriculum and Publications (ICP) is a leading Educational Islamic books provider in the United States.
The ICP is looking for experienced and enthusiastic sales professional to drive revenue growth through sales.
The selected candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary and a no-cap commission program.
ICP will provide training and support to remove obstacles to success through a collaborative sales support.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Understand and be able to effectively articulate and communicate Islamic Education value proposition.
- Work with schools to align products and services to key priorities and challenges facing their institution.
- Research and prospect to identify and qualify new potential customers followed by utilizing a solution selling approach
- Attend local, state, and national conventions and conferences, as appropriate to promote ICP books.
- Prepare and present sales proposals.
- Collaboratively work together in a team environment, sharing ideas to continuously improve
- Update database on a daily basis
- Deliver all requested sales reports, forecasts, budget information, and any other requested information in an accurate and timely manner
- Collaborate with the team regarding marketing and sales initiatives
- Create a target market and areas of potential increase in sales.
- Develop marketing plans on how to approach potential customers to increase sales.
- Recommend any editing, or changes to the ISF publications.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing or relevant position
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Name: Ammar Qashua
Title: ISF Executive Committee Vice PresidentEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighter Horizons Academy - College Preparatory
3145 Medical Plaza Dr, Garland, TX 75044, USA