Islamic Studies Teacher
Description and Requirements
The Islamic Studies teacher provides Islamic Studies instruction to students in grades ranging from Pre-K to 12th grade. This teacher creates an educational atmosphere where students are granted the opportunity to fulfill their potential of becoming knowledgeable and productive Muslims.
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences
- Plans lessons and coordinates with other instructional staff
- Develops a deep knowledge of the various curricula and explores the best ways in which to deliver content to the students
- Sets and implements rules of discipline in accordance to the schools policies and the principal’s directives
- Organizes extra-curricular activities related to the Islamic events and holidays
- Completes all grading, creates weekly lesson plans and report cards, and conducts parent conferences in a timely manner
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and staff on a regular basis in order to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Supports students and parents with alternate strategies and provides additional assistance with daily assignments and projects
- Models spiritual maturity in leading students towards Islam and spiritual growth
- Inculcates the kids with a sense of respect, order and self-discipline while encouraging them to be innovative and curious
- Assumes responsibility for and demonstrates gains in student performance
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating with others, etc.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal.
Early Education teacher (Pre-K-KG), Elementary teacher (1-5), High school teacher (9-12), Middle school teacher (6-8) (Full Time)
Name: Julie El-Heet
Title: HR AdministratorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighter Horizons Academy - College Preparatory
3145 Medical Plaza Dr, Garland, TX 75044, USA