Lead Teacher Pre-K
Description and Requirements
- Full time Pre-K Teacher who can help to create a fun environment and incorporate educational programs that assist in our children’s development. The Preschool Teacher will be responsible for monitoring and teaching the 3 and 4 year-old children in our program, developing a curriculum that the children will respond to positively and partnering with our team to enhance the learning environment at our school.
- Islamic Center of Naperville, Naperville, Illinois
Minimum Professional Requirements:
- 2 years of college or university credits in Education or Early Childhood Education including 6 semester hours related to child development — OR — Teaching certificate in Montessori Instruction (ages 3 to 6) or Early Childhood Education and Care
- Equivalent of at least 1 school year of classroom experience in a school or child care center, not home school. Experience should be in the United States, within the past 5 years.
- Lay the foundations of an Islamic way of life for our students.
- Create an engaging and nurturing environment by modeling respect and positive choices.
- Implement a curriculum that includes the academic foundations of math, language, and the sciences, and centers on the growth and well-being of the whole child.
- Collaborate with administration, staff, and parents. Respect and maintain confidentiality between staff, students, and parents.
- Work during all contractual hours and at designated staff meetings, parent meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend professional development opportunities and be involved in ICN FTS annual staff evaluation/review process.
- Conference on a scheduled basis with families concerning their child.
Compensation and Time Commitment:
- Full-time position with contractual hours as stated in the Teacher Handbook
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience and educational background
Please email cover letter and resume to Muniba Ali at email@example.com
Early Education teacher (Pre-K-KG) (Full Time)
April 15, 2019
Name: Muniba Ali
Title: PrincipalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Islamic Center of Naperville- Full Time School
2844 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540, USA