Elementary, Middle, and High School Teachers
Description and Requirements
We are looking for a committed teachers to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- Integrate and role model Islamic values and beliefs in to your daily interaction and teaching (cross-curricular)
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
Education: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, with previous teaching or tutoring experience strongly preferred. Teaching credentials are a plus but not mandatory.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of teaching in a classroom environment.
To Apply Please Submit the Follow to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter
- Recent letters of recommendation or references.
Early Education teacher (Pre-K-KG), Elementary teacher (1-5), High school teacher (9-12), Middle school teacher (6-8) (Full Time)
August 2nd, 2021
Name: Nadia Kashuka
Title: School PrincipalEmail: email@example.com
Quba Islamic School
19164 E Walnut Dr N, Rowland Heights, CA 91748, USA