Description and Requirements
Izzadeen Academy, the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Florida is hiring!!! We are seeking Full-time/Part-time Pre-K and VPK Teachers. We are looking for a passionate teacher with previous experience working with pre-school age children in a child development center or preschool setting.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Enhance learning through creative use of materials.
- 45 hours of DCF training and Staff Credentials.
- Early Childhood Education Experience.
- Degree or CDA Certificate, VPK Training, Prints.
- Islamic background
- Arabic, preferred
Position Type: Pre-K and VPK teachers
Start Date: July 8, 2019
Pay: Competitive salary will be based on qualification and experience. Please include your letter of interest, resume, qualifications, and references.
July 8, 2019
Pay and Benefits
Competitive salary will be based on qualification and experience.
Name: Helmi Agha
Title: ImamEmail: email@example.com
4990 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA