Pre-K Lead Teacher
Description and Requirements
The Islamic School of Grand Rapids is searching for a certified early childhood lead teacher for our Pre-K classroom.
ISGR Pre-K Lead Teacher Minimum Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certification in Early Childhood or Montessori Education
- 4 years classroom experience
- Lay the foundations of an Islamic way of life for our students
- Create an engaging and nurturing environment by modeling respect and positive choices
- Implement a curriculum that includes the academic foundations of math, ELA, social studies, the sciences, Arabic and religious studies that centers on the growth and well being of the whole child.
- Participate collaboratively in relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Full time
Early Education teacher (Pre-K-KG) (Full Time)
Aug. 19, 2019
May 15, 2019
Pay and Benefits
Pay commensurate with experience.
Name: Lynn Smith
Title: PrincipalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Islamic School of Grand Rapids
3972 Rowland Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546, USA