Pre-K to Kindergarten Teacher
Description and Requirements
Izzadeen Academy is the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Florida. Join us for this amazing opportunity to be part of this new school’s success story as we make history. Izzadeen Academy is going to promote Islamic spiritual and moral values based on the Qur’an. We are committed to providing students with a solid, accredited educational foundation in mathematics, science, language arts, social studies, Islam, and Qur’an. Izzadeen Academy is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill Pre-K To Kindergarten in the areas of core subjects as well as in the areas of Islamic Education and Arabic.
Job Purpose: To provide an appropriate educational atmosphere which encourages positive student learning and to participate in a dynamic setting with other classroom teachers, development and implementation administrators, curriculum specialists and other staff members in the of the school’s programs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution OR special skills, knowledge, or expertise that qualifies them to provide instruction in subjects taught
- Candidates must possess DCF directors credentials
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for State of Florida Teaching Certification
- 1 or more years of public and/or private school teaching, preferred
- Islamic background, preferred
- Arabic, preferred
Position Type: Pre-K To Kindergarten Teachers (Full Time)
Start Date: July 8, 2020
Pay: Starting Salary will be $39k plus as well as “Relocation & Moving Allowance for Qualified Candidates” Competitive salary will be based on qualification and experience. Please include your letter of interest, resume, qualifications, and references.
Early Education teacher (Pre-K-KG) (Full Time)
July 8, 2020
Pay and Benefits
Name: Ms. Segura
Title: ManagerEmail: email@example.com
4992 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA