Description and Requirements
Responsible for managing all school operations, directing instructional programs, evaluating teachers and staff, coaching and training teachers, conducting classroom observations, developing a long-term strategic plan, implementing school policies, leading, analyzing and evaluating students’ achievement, and providing a safe and productive learning environment.
- A master’s degree or higher in educational leadership/school administration
- Certification is preferred.
- Three years of administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable to work with a multicultural and multiethnic population
- Demonstrated exceptional knowledge of school operations
- Legal authorization to work in the USA
Administrative (Full Time)
July 1, 2019
Name: Board of Trustees
Title: Board DirectorsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org