PVS Elementary Level Assistant Principal
Description and Requirements
Pleasant View School (PVS) is seeking an Elementary Level Assistant Principal to meet the needs of our rapidly growing school. PVS is an AdvancEd accredited PreK-12th Grade Islamic School located in Memphis, Tennessee, with approximately 420 students. Founded in 1997, PVS is currently undertaking a large expansion project that will add 50% more space to its already beautiful campus, which is located on 14 acres of land in a centrally located part of the Memphis metropolitan area. PVS has earned a reputation as an academically strong school whose students do well in numerous project-based competitions at the city, state, and national level. The school has doubled the number of students it serves in the past few years and is now looking for an Assistant Principal that has the skills, initiative and drive to maintain the strong academic record of the school and establish more elementary level programs.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Principal:
- Lead a rigorous elementary level instructional program focused on developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Develop curricular and extra-curricular elementary level schedules, activities, events, and programs that develop student academic, athletic, religious and other interests.
- Manage elementary level personnel operations to ensure that all elementary teachers abide by school procedures and participate in promoting the school vision.
- Maintain a high level of personal communication and manage school communication tools with all school stakeholders.
- Oversee the accreditation, expansion, and professional development of the Pre-School Program.
- A minimum of master’s degree in education from an accredited institution.
- Has a minimum experience of 4 years in an administrative role at an Islamic school in the US/Canada or applicable experience.
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume, and your future academic plans to Careers@pleasantviewschool.com. Selected applicants will be contacted by phone and invited for onsite interview. A background check will be conducted on the selected applicant.
Administrative (Full Time)
Name: Dr. Mohammed Malley
Title: PrincipalEmail: Careers@pleasantviewschool.com
Pleasant View School
1888 Bartlett Rd, Bartlett, TN 38134, USA