School Operations Manager
Description and Requirements
School Operations Manager/ Administrative Support Personnel
14401 Owen Tech Blvd, Austin 78728
Phone: 512-252-2277 Email: Careers@racademy.org
Duties and Responsibilities
The School Operations Manager is a full-time, year-round position that reports to the Principal and works closely with other members of school Staff. The School Operations Manager provides strategic, operational, and logistic support to the ensure that the school operates with a high degree of excellence and a strong operational structure.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manages Student Database to ensure accuracy of enrollment data, student and staff attendance
• Sends Communications to families and staff as instructed by the principal
• Act as Campus Testing Coordinator in consultation with the principal, in charge of ordering, and shipping all exam materials including AP, SAT and STAAR Testing and attend required training
• Act as School Competition Coordinator to ensure excellence performance and proper Mentorship is provided
• In charge of managing expenditures invoices, book, supply and furniture ordering.
• Take Part in arrival Dismissal Procedures as necessary
• Support planning, operations, and logistics of school events for the full school to ensure they run smoothly.
• Schedule Parent- Teacher Conferences twice a year
• Arrange Substitutes as needed
• Manage student data systems to ensure accuracy and fidelity of student demographic, grade, attendance.
• Reporting and submitting state required immunizations, as well as vision and hearing tests.
• Scheduling annual vision, hearing and other required medical examinations to ensure compliance
• Provide safety support to students moving throughout building, especially as it relates to late arrival, early dismissal, and illnesses
• Participate in staff meetings and document meeting minutes
• Maintain integrity and privacy at all times when dealing with any and all confidential records, conversations, and information as it relates to staff, students, or anyone else affiliated with the Academy
• Provide support with answering Main Office phones when necessary; redirecting inquiries to staff in a
• Education: Must hold a bachelor’s degree
• Prior experience working in educational environments is required
• Preferred skills and work experience:
• Minimum of 4 – 5 years of experience in a strategic, operations, leadership, and logistics-oriented role;
• Openness to feedback, eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment, willingness to problem-solve, and
an interest in developing new ideas and programs;
• A commitment to working in a multicultural setting
• Demonstrates good judgment, approachable and professional, self-motivated, and well-organized;
• Excellent Computer and Communication skills
Please email: email@example.com
• Recent resume
• A letter of interest answering this question: Why do you consider yourself a good match for the position?
• Names, emails and phone numbers of 3 professional references (We check references prior to scheduling an interview)
Title: PrincipalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
14401 Owen-Tech Blvd, Austin, TX 78728, USA