Hiring School Principal for New Islamic School in Kissimmee, FL
Description and Requirements
Izzadeen Academy, the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Florida is hiring!!! Izzadeen Academy seeks individuals with Islamic background, visionary leadership and strong administrative skills to serve in a PreK-8th grade full-time Islamic School. Currently considering positions for a Principal.
- Possess State of Florida certification.
- Be prepared academically in the field of educational leadership.
- Have demonstrated the ability to evaluate and develop curriculum and make instructional improvements.
- Focused consideration will be given to references indicating exceptional teaching, administrative and leadership expertise; a collaborative orientation to problem solving; college and graduate grades; various life/work experiences that contribute to overall qualifications; strong interpersonal communication skills, organizing and planning skills.
- Experience as Principal/ Vice Principal at an Islamic School is preferred.
- Arabic, preferred
Position Type: Administrative (Full Time)
Start Date: June 15, 2019
Pay: Competitive salary will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications and meeting the established criteria.
Administrative (Full Time)
June 15, 2019
Pay and Benefits
$60,000 (depending on experience)
Name: Imam Helmi Agha
Title: Executive Director, AMLCEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4990 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA