Description and Requirements
The school principal will coordinate administrative oversight and plan all phases of instructional leadership for the school including educational programming, administration, budgetary planning, discipline, and counseling services.
Skills and Qualifications
To qualify for the position of a principal, an applicant should have the following:
- A Master’s degree in education, or leadership or relevant field is considered the minimum qualifying credential. However, in some cases, a bachelor’s degree in education with at least 5 years in educational leadership role may also be acceptable.
- Minimum of two years of working experience as a school leader or principal.
- At least three years of teaching experience.
- Strong communication skills to develop a productive educational experience for both teachers and students.
- Problem solving skills to enhance teacher performance and improve student grades.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices in education and educational administration.
- Ability to create, understand, and implement budgets and budgeting practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that school policies and curriculum are followed.
- Ensures a productive learning environment through continual collaboration with teachers, students, and parents.
- Promotes positive and caring environment that emphasizes Islamic values and ensures that staff, educators and students are adhering to Islamic manners and values.
- Facilitates opportunities to connect with students by being present and available during arrival and dismissal, by appearing at school functions, and by meeting with students.
- Participates in parent meetings and conferences and acts as intermediary between parents, teachers, and students to deal with a variety of needs or issues.
- Ensures completion of routine and required paperwork including attendance reports, test results, and required information for students, educators, and staff.
Terms of employment
Full time – 12 month
- Tuition discounts for staff’s children
- Personal and sick Leave
- Paid Holidays (National and Islamic)
Qualified applicants can submit their resume along with a cover letter to Careers@hamzahacademy.com
665 Tidwell Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Administrative (Full Time)
Open until filled
Name: HSA Careers
Title: HSA CareersEmail: Careers@hamzahacademy.com
Hamzah Science Academy
665 Tidwell Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA