$32,000 (depending on experience)
Description and Requirements
To perform complex secretarial duties requiring use of independent judgment and have knowledge of district policies, procedures, programs and organizational structure under light supervision or direction.
- Greet visitors to the school, answer inquiries and/or provide direction to the appropriate source of information.
- Prepare and process official school correspondence for the Director including word processing from rough or final drafts.
- Establish and maintain an effective filing system of correspondence, forms, and reports that are used internally and/or directed externally.
- Maintain file of records of school employees and staff including time sheets that are collected, authorized, and forwarded to payroll in a timely manner.
- Prepare requests for personnel action forms reflecting any request or change in employment or benefit status.
- Act as the school liaison regarding recording and forwarding reports of employee/staff absences and requests for substitutes.
- Access requested data and information using computer database systems, spreadsheets, and/or other management information.
- Make arrangements and coordinate meetings and special events as requested by the Director.
- Maintain a record of budget expenditures and current balance of funds.
- Order supplies, materials, equipment for the school and maintain records of purchases plus follow-up on delinquent orders.
- Maintain office equipment by ordering supplies and calling for repairs.
- Maintain a calendar of appointments and meetings for the Director.
- Open, sort, and distribute mail to Director and staff.
- Provide assistance to the registrar and school health aide for situations requiring immediate attention including student attendance and registration.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Associates degree or higher professional secretarial training is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Related office experience within a school office or a position involving a substantial amount of public contact is preferred.
Name: Imam Helmi Agha
Title: Executive Director, AMLCEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4990 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA