Sunday School Principal /Chief Administrator
Description and Requirements
1. Establish and maintain high standards and expectations for the school
2. He or she should implement and develop the policies of the school as well as the code of conduct.
3. Evaluate and follow-up with the staff. Meet regularly with them.
- Responsible for coordinating the work of all the school classes and departments
- Leads the team in planning, organizing and teaching students strong Islamic knowledge
6. Evaluate school progress.
- Manage disputes with staff/parents/students in a positive Islamic manner
- Leads in evaluating needs related to curriculum, students, registration, budget, space, and supplies.
- Set a positive example for others by exemplifying Islamic etiquettes, and Manners.
- Leads the school to achieve academic excellence within great Islamic environment
11. Oversee day-to-day operations.
Additional duties as required
- 2 years experience in teaching and has experience in administration
- Fluent in English.
- Has a degree in Islamic knowledge, or strong background
- Has strong public relations and great communication skills
- Has strong Islamic character and leadership abilities
- Has a degree in education or related field
- Skilled at computer and technology
The position is a paid part time position that requires about 10 hours of work each week during the school time.
Administrative (Part Time)
Name: Ammar Qashshu
Title: IQI AdminEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighter Horizons Academy - College Preparatory
3145 Medical Plaza Dr, Garland, TX 75044, USA