Description and Requirements
Abraar Academy is seeking passionate teachers for middle and high school.
Abraar Academy is a faith based Muslim school with separate boys and girls sections.
We are a rapidly growing institution in the south suburbs of Chicago. Our enrollment has increased from 3 students in 2012 to more than 150 this year!
We are adding teaching faculty to our middle and high school sections for the following subjects:
- Language Arts
- General science
- Hifz program
- Islamic Scholar
- Social and Environmental studies including Geography,History and Government
We are seeking teachers passionate to educate the next generation of our ummah.
- Daily didactics from 8 am through 4 pm
- Administrative duties from 4 pm through 5 pm
- Class room management
- Attend parent teacher meetings
- Regular communication with principal and parents
- Maintain student progress cards
- Maintain student discipline log
- Update daily educational log
- Prepare and execute an engaging teaching plan
- Manage and supervise students during lunch and play recess
- Conduct student assembly in the mornings
- Engage students in extracurricular activities including quiz,debate,elocution,essay writing and school stage activities
- Create engaging class and term assessments
- Create and execute student projects
- Grading student workbooks and assessments
- Supervise students at entry and exit from school
- Teacher Certification preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of word processing and use of internet for audiovisual aid in education
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow standard Conflict management and escalation policies
- Patience and passion to manage classroom challenges
Compensation will be commensurate to education and experience.
Please email complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as possible
Name: Iqbal Vohra
Title: School DirectorEmail: email@example.com
15240 Main St, Harvey, IL 60426, USA