Description and Requirements
Al-Huda School is a private non-profit Islamic educational institution located in College Park, Md. We strive to provide quality Islamic education for preschool through 12th grade. Our mission is to develop well-rounded students inspired by Islamic principles, excellent academics, and extracurricular activities, while seeking to prepare our students to live a God centered life rooted in the teachings of the Quran and authentic sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- Provide day-to-day support and maintenance of all Information Systems and technical side of the school’s web content platform, including the support of WordPress.
- Assist with vendor relations, procurement, installation, and implementation of information as appropriate.
- In working with faculty and staff, the Information Technology Associate will assess and respond to their IT needs as well as provide maintenance and support for classroom technology, office technology, and audio-visual systems throughout the school.
- Competency with administrative and instructional applications of technology, i.e. Office Suite and Google Apps for Education
- Current and in-depth knowledge of network architecture, including wireless networks
- Knowledge of administrative and academic database systems, i.e. Achieve, Hapara, a plus
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to problem-solve efficiently, effectively, and diplomatically
- Strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; able to work collaboratively in a team environment
Bachelor’s degree or certification in an appropriate field (information technology, computer science, systems management, or related discipline)
Click here to apply!
Name: Shamila Hashim
Title: Technology CoordinatorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Al-Huda Global School
5301 Edgewood Rd, College Park, MD 20740, USA