Homeroom Teachers for grade 4 and 5. Middle School Math and Science.
Description and Requirements
The Islamic Academy for Peace is a Pre-k to Grade 8 full time Islamic school located in Methuen,
Massachusetts. The academy has openings at the elementary (Homeroom) and middle school
(Science and Math) level.
Seeking a dedicated, energetic, and passionate educator to join our team for the 2021-2022
academic year. The successful candidate will be committed to excellence in education, be
adaptable and be knowledgeable about the latest trends in education.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver high quality instruction with differentiation.
- Plan and execute curriculum tied to the Massachusetts state frameworks.
- Use varied instructional strategies to cater to different learning styles.
- Assess students regularly using summative and formative assessments to track students’
- Good classroom management to enable a safe and effective learning environment.
- Cooperate with colleagues and other professional staff.
- Engage in professional development.
- Communicate with parents on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Education or Related Field
At Least 2 Years of Teaching Experience
U.S. Work Authorization
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 30th, 2021
September 1st, 2021
Pay and Benefits
Pay commensurate with experience.
Name: Nadjette Lazzouni
Title: PrincipalEmail: email@example.com
The Islamic Academy for Peace
125 Oakland Ave, Methuen, MA 01844, USA