Elementary Classroom Teacher (Grades 3-4)
Description and Requirements
Washington International Academy is a nationally accredited, faith-based, academically strong Pre-K to 8th grade school. If you have a love of learning, a passion for teaching and can facilitate joyful inquiry-based exploration in children, consider joining our team of dedicated professionals!
Elementary Classroom Teachers (Grades 3 & 4):
Responsible for instructing students in a homeroom elementary class (grades 1-4). Creates lesson plans, instructs students in science, English reading and writing, social studies and math, models character-building and good manners overall. Participates in faculty and staff school-improvement initiatives. Ability to integrate principles of Islamic adab a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant teaching experience.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum preferably in education.
- Teaching license preferred.
How to apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Elementary teacher (1-5) (Full Time)
Pay and Benefits
Offering attractive benefits:
- Tuition discount for staff children.
- Health insurance.
- Paid sick and personal leave.
- National and Islamic Holidays off.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
Name: Hiring Manager
Title: Hiring ManagerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington International Academy
6408 Edsall Rd, Alexandria, VA 22312, USA