ISLA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
Taking Your Leadership to the Next Level
Leadership Academy Information
The ISLA Leadership Academy was developed by the Islamic Schools League of America for the sole purpose of enhancing Islamic Schooling through a principal mentorship program. It is designed to provide mentorship to current Islamic school principals and leaders.
Educational Leaders who join this program are paired with a qualified mentor. They partake in mentorship for two years while they maintain their roles within their respective Islamic Schools.
• A principal or administrator with 3-5 years of teaching experience and a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in education.
• A principal or administrator whose school board is supportive of the principal being admitted to the Leadership Academy.
• An Islamic School principal or administrator who may or may not have completed a principal or administrative leadership certificate degree or certificate program through a university.
• A principal or administrator who will have the time to devote to the readings, videos, journaling and conferencing during school hours or outside of the school day, on average 12 hours a month.
- Experienced, Qualified Mentor Paired with Principal
- Individualized Mentorship Based on Your Challenges, Goals
- Formal Needs-Assessment Conducted
- On-Site Visits and Scheduled Phone Calls with Mentor
- Curriculum-Based Readings
Find out more about costs, how to apply, and answers to any other questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.