Middle School Science Teacher
Description and Requirements
Al Iman School in Raleigh, NC is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our School. The vibrant school staff is full of diversity, experience, and backgrounds promoting a close-knit culture. If you are interested in joining an Islamic School with a passion for raising Muslims with a strong Identity, then join us! If you are looking to make an impact to the future of Islam in America, then join us!
Being a community school, staff members are valued as a critical and important part of our Islamic Community in the NC Triangle.
The following positions are open for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Middle School Science Teacher
For Teaching positions qualified candidates should:
- Hold Bachelors of Education or Masters in their teaching area
- Hold Teaching Certificate / License
- Have at least two years classroom teaching experience in the USA
- Have strong communication, technology and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Tuition Discount for Staff / Faculty Child / Children
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid sick and personal leave
How to apply:
Please email your CV, cover letter and supporting documents to email@example.com
Al-Iman School is a nonprofit organization and an equal opportunity employer.
Middle school teacher (6-8) (Full Time)
Name: Farea Khan
Title: PrincipalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Islamic Center of Raleigh, Headhouse Unit 4, 3020 Ligon St, Raleigh, NC 27607, USA