Reflect. Refocus. Recharge.
The ISLA Leadership Retreat is a place for Islamic school leaders to network, reflect, and leave rejuvenated. They leave ready to tackle their personal and professional goals with a new sense of purpose and a concrete strategy.
ISLA Leadership Retreat Goals:
- Engage participants in an intensive, guided exploration of their beliefs, attitudes, and practices as it relates to their spiritual and professional development as Islamic school educators
- Increase school leaders’ efficacy by learning about best practices that are grounded in research and have a track record of successful implementation in Islamic schools
- Identify current ethical and moral challenges facing Islamic school leaders and solutions that are embedded in the Islamic traditions
- Explore culturally-relevant practices that address the needs of the school’s diverse student population
- Create personalized action plans that allow participants to apply new knowledge and insights to address current school/classroom challenges