Benefits and Costs of Membership
Advertise your school’s job openings on the front page of our website – according to current member schools, this is probably one of the most important benefits and has helped them fill positions quickly with well qualified educators.
- Unlimited number of job ads per year
- Front webpage exposure for job ad
- Announcement of school’s new job listing on our 700 member mailing list
- Prominent display on our Find A School list
- Professional Development discounts for ISLA conferences and retreats
Membership in a professional organization – important for school accreditation.
Year long membership – valid for one year beginning with the date the application is processed.
Automatic membership in the IECN- 700 member listserv for networking.
Your membership fee will be figured automatically when you update your school’s registration or register your school for the first time.
65 students = $100
113 students = $200
340 students = $400
545 students = $600
Membership is available at the end of the Update/Register process.
NOTE: Membership for one school may not be combined with another school or schools, nor may a “central office” take membership for more than one school.