A critical component of ISLA’s mission is to engage in original research on Islamic education to be able to provide research-informed services that can uplift the entire sector of Islamic education and full-time Islamic schools more specifically. In addition, ISLA is committed to communicating our narrative to multiple audiences: Islamic school educators, Muslim families and academics in education and non-profit sector.
- Crisis Response Readiness in Islamic Schools
- COVID-19 Impact on Islamic School Enrollment
- Profile of Islamic School Principals in the United States
- COVID-19 & Islamic Schools: 2020 – 2021 Year in Review
3 Key Initiatives
- Islamic School Census: “Mapping Full-Time Islamic Schools in the US” The last such study was done in 2009. The data from this study will help us better understand the challenges and areas of opportunity facing Islamic schools.
- Pulse Surveys Surveys that will be administered to Islamic school leaders or staff to understand urgent issues facing Islamic schools
- Islamic School Alumni Study Focus group research with Islamic school alumni will help us understand the ways in which Islamic schools have positively impacted past students while identifying areas of improvement for future student generations
REPORTS & TOOLKITS
ISLA’S RESEARCH REPORTS
- Extracted from the Research
- Accessible, Relevant, Audience-Specific
- Audiences: ISLAMIC SCHOOL LEADERS | TEACHERS | ACADEMICS | MUSLIM FAMILIES
TOOLKITS THAT TRANSFORM
- ISLA is committed to creating toolkits that transform
- Customizable to particular community’s needs
- Checklists, sample documents for personalization and communication tools for wider dissemination
- Ongoing live webinars, professional development and trainings
- Audience: School Staff and Families
Please support ISLA in its mission to provide research-informed services to uplift the entire sector of Islamic schools! Donate Today!