Description and Requirements
- Ensure smooth day to day operations of the school and execution of academic vision of school board.
- Develop Curriculum in collaboration with the teachers
- Develop school routines and schedules
- Develop discipline methods and procedures
- Provide training / coaching to teachers as reqd.
- Organize school programs and field trips with the approval of school board
- Evaluate Teachers performance and provide feedback to school board
- Meet Parents on scheduled time(s) and address their concerns
- Work towards school accreditation & state recognition.
- Ensure school is not in violation of applicable laws.
- Carry out responsibilities as assigned by the school board
- Provide biweekly status report to school board.
- All information/communication related to school is confidential, do not share with anyone other than staff and administrative work.
- Help Board to raise funds and Admissions.
Administrative (Full Time)
Applications accepted until position is filled
Pay and Benefits
Full time package is up to 28,000 and is dependent on experience and position.
Title: AdministratorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
480 Potter Rd 2nd floor, Des Plaines, IL 60016, USA