Sorry, the Scholarship Deadline for this year’s retreat has already passed.
ISLA is always excited to improve accessibility to its programs and services. For this reason, we are happy to be able to provide limited scholarships to the ISLA Leadership Retreat this year! Please carefully review the eligibility criteria before applying. If you have questions about the scholarship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time staff at a full-time Islamic School
- Inability to pay for registration
- Ability to stay for entire retreat
- Full-time Islamic school administrator or staff
- Leader of a school who has never attended the retreat
- School has less than 200 students and/or is less than three years old
- School serves predominantly low income households
- At least one other paying participant from the school is attending
- ISLA Staff, Board or their immediate relatives
Application Deadline and Process
Scholarship applications will be accepted until September 14, 2018, 11:59 pm CST. ISLA will review the applications and get back to all respondents by September 18, 2018 or sooner. Applicants selected for the scholarship must confirm their commitment to attending the entire ISLA retreat by making a $50.00 deposit by September 21, 2018. The amount will be refunded to the recipient on the last day of the retreat.Apply For Scholarship