Description and Requirements
4992 W Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Izzadeen Academy, the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Florida is hiring!!! Izzadeen Academy seeks individuals with Islamic background, visionary leadership and strong administrative skills to serve in a PreK-8th grade full-time Islamic School. Currently considering positions for a Principal.
- Candidate must possess or State of Florida certification.
- Candidate must be prepared academically in the field of educational leadership.
- Candidate should have demonstrated the ability to evaluate and develop curriculum and make instructional improvements.
- Focused consideration will be given to references indicating exceptional teaching, administrative and leadership expertise; a collaborative orientation to problem solving; college and graduate grades; various life/work experiences that contribute to overall qualifications; strong interpersonal communication skills, organizing and planning skills.
- Experience as Principal/ Vice Principal at an Islamic School is preferred.
- Arabic, preferred
- Looking for someone who will build a team of staff, and assist with building the foundation of the school first year process
Position Type: Administrative (Full Time)
Start Date: June 15, 2020 (Fixable with Start Date)
Pay: Starting at $70k plus, salary will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications and meeting the established criteria.
July 8th 2020
Until position filled
Pay and Benefits
Benefits: Partial Health care Optional retirement plan Tuition discount for dependents Professional Development Program Tuition Assistance for the Academy's related programs
Name: Hiring Manager
Title: School AdministratorEmail: email@example.com
4992 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA