Description and Requirements
School Principal Job Description
The Augusta Science Academy (ASA) is looking for a candidate for the position of Principal of the Academy. ASA is a full-time Islamic School, under the umbrella of Islamic Society of Augusta, GA. ASA is an accredited elementary school in the state of GA and aims to keep accreditation in the future.
The ideal candidate is an excellent manager, communicator, mentor, teacher and counselor. The candidate must possess strong public relations and networking skills.
- Degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or a university with relevant teaching certification.
- Proven Quranic and Islamic knowledge and/or degree/coursework in Islamic studies will be highly desired.
- Three (3) years’ related professional and managerial experience required with prior experience in a related field preferred.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Must be able to work in a team with strong leadership skills.
- Authorization to work in USA, (WITHOUT any need for visa processing of any kind).
ASA offers a competitive salary package that is commensurate to the candidate’s experience.
Contact Information: Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative (Full Time)
July 1, 2021
Open until filled
Name: Dr. Iqbal Khan
Title: Board ChairEmail: email@example.com
Augusta Science Academy
1 Islamic Center Dr, Augusta, GA 30907, USA